Wednesday 29 October 2014

[TRANS] 141028 Choa magazine

Q: New song <How About You> will be released on 11/14. Junhyung who's in charge of composing, what sort of mood did you include?
  • Junhyung: Compared to dating experts, there seems to be more people who are not skilled at dating. I wrote the same with the intention of 'To create a harmony among people who aren't good at dating, it'll be good if they can pluck up their courage and become a handsome person'. It's a song that's describing a story of 2 people who are about to fall in love. 
  • Doojoon: Junhyung wrote this song quite long ago, from that time I liked the happy cheerful melody a lot. 
  • Gikwang: I also feel that this is the type of song whereby you'll like it immediately once you hear it. For the stage performance after including a choreography will like it even more right.
  • Hyunseung: I like it too. It's a song that's very suitable for BEAST's current activity in Japan now. 


Q: The 'You' in <How About You> who is it referring to? 

  • Dongwoon: The fans. 
  • Junhyung: Of course. When I was writing the song I kept thinking of the fans too. 

Q: One thing that you want to ask fans 'How about you?' is? 

  • Dongwoon: I rather like this song. How about you?
  • Yoseop: 'We like Ichiran ramen, how about you?' this questions (laughs). This question is difficult~! 

Q: There's a lyrics of 'Be it day or night I only have you', what is something you're thinking of recently be it day or night? 

  • Dongwoon: Junhyung-hyung is always thinking of his dog, isn't it? 
  • Junhyung: There's no space for hyungnim to intervene between the fans and me. But I keep thinking of Hawaii which we went during the summer holidays. Still want to go Waikiki beach again! 
  • Dongwoon: Me too! 
  • Hyunseung: There isn't anything in particular that I'm obsessed with/addicted to recently. After the promotion ended in Korea I don't really think of work-related stuff, spending my day freely. 

Q: As a producer what kind of person is Junhyung?  

  • Junhyung: Kawaii! 
  • Doojoon: Junhyung feel very thankful for the fact that the members are able to sing the songs he written himself. Even though he's a very sincere person, he would play and mess around with me during recording too, also don't know is it considered cute or not (laughs). 
  • Junhyung: As I write the song, I write while imagining this part would be better sang by this member, recording is the moment when all the things I've imagined became reality. At the moment it felt meaningful. Even though during recording, members would give me very tired gaze because it's difficult, but as a producer you just have to do it cooly. 

Q: Why is Yoseop always the last person to record the song? 

  • Yoseop: I'm still in charge of harmony. Harmony can only be recorded after the members finish their part, so I'm always the last. A song written by BEAST member is sang by BEAST, for harmony we also wish to be all done by BEAST.

Q: During Korea concert (beautiful show 2014) Dongwoon cried right 

  • Dongwoon: Seeing everyone holding 'We'll wait for you BEAST' banner was really too touched I cried badly.
  • Doojoon: It's a surprise prepared for a very long time by the fans. 
  • Junhyung: Because it's an event that's unexpected so was really very touched. Crying from the joy of being able to hold a concert infront of so many people, even I teared up. 
  • Kikwang: BEAST has members who very emotional. Japanese fans often prepare surprise for us too. Not long ago on a concert they prepare a banner 'Let's go to Tokyo Dome together'. 
  • Yoseop: A moment whereby we shared the same heart with the fans of 'Let's go to Tokyo Dome together'! 
  • Doojoon: When we sang <How To Love> on fanmeeting, the grey ocean suddenly became pink right. 
  • Hyunseung: That surprised me too! 
  • Gikwang: We are anticipating what would happen during this tour. Ah I'm just joking~ (laughs) 

♡credits a8sun, 콩콩XD, Asiki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 to BEAST