Tuesday 21 October 2014

141020 Cultwo show


  • On the topic of being dumped
    • MC: An audience ask why does the content of BEAST's songs is always being dumped by someone (directing to Junhyung) Dont tell me you write a song every time you got dumped? 
    • Everyone: (laughs)
    • Junhyung: No no. Just that there's this feeling that everyone will be able to empathize with the sadness of being dumped
    • MC: Next time try dumping other people too
    • Junhyung: I'm considering should I dump other people next time

  • meeting BEAST in sauna XDDD
    • MC: Listener #2427 said he met BEAST in a hotel's sauna in Cheongdam-dong. The entire of BEAST went to sauna and actually celebrities aren't any different. 
    • Audience: (laughs)
    • MC: That's right. Once you take off your clothes everyone is the same. There isn't any difference. 

  • A very cute worker's message to Yoseop though she doesn't work at the skincare clinicㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • MC: Listener #8383 said "I'm working in Cheongdam-dong. Recently Yang Yoseop-goon doesn't really come for his skin treatment, please come often~ If I said it like this (you) would think that I'm the skincare clinic employee right, I'm not, I'm working for a job at the floor above them (bye bye)"
    • Audience: (laughs)
    • Yoseop: I really don't go often
    • MC: She probably could see you from upstairs
  • On 561 Event
    • Yoseop: There are too many fans that day so I hid in a sushi shop, Junhyung hid in an ice cream shop, Gikwang hid in a cosmetic shop.
    • Junhyung: So many people came that day, in recent years that day is one of the days where I run the most XDDD
  • Meeting Junhyung while drinking coffee and shaking his leg 'fiercely' XDDD
    • Listener: Saw Yong Junhyung & Shinsadong Tiger in a cafe in Cheongdam-dong. But Yong Junhyung-ssi were drinking coffee while shaking his legs 'fiercely'. 
    • Junhyung: I like to drink coffee, I drink it a lot. Don't know why (my legs) would start shaking after I drink it. But it's not until a 'fiercely' standard. This person is a little exaggerating" XDD




Credits to 磨叽女神, 范范范范范FFFAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 to BEAST