Thursday 4 December 2014

OT6ㅠㅠ thank youㅠㅠ and I love youㅠㅠ



in the entertainment industry, there is this word called "business partner". something along the line of they're just purely business partner who is in a group or a unit or a project or a collaboration, something like that right? I mean this kind of thing can't be helped. you may went through a lot of things together, a lot of hardships etc, but sometimes when you can't clique well with some people you just can't. you may have go through a lot of memories together but you guys just don't confide in each other or open up to each other about very very very personal stuffs. this "business partner" term is common in the industry right? 

but when I see BEAST, their bond, their connection, their friendship - it's so strong that even I, in a sense envy their friendship? haha. does it make sense? I mean I've people whom I feel as close to and can tell them about everything. but when I see BEAST it's just. it's like they're MEANT to find each other. they're the chosen ones for each other. that whoever up there don't just make them go through hardships together and make them even close, but also put 6 boys who equally cherish, trust, love and confide in each other. when I see how Doojoon said in a long time ago interview that he tell BEAST things that he doesn't tell his family. and today's high cut interview of Yoseop saying he would DEFINITELY tell the members about his dating things because he even tell them about his own family issue. it's like, what's there can we not talk about? I've to admit that I don't follow other groups much & I don't know if they've said words like this before but when I see BEAST, the feeling is just so different. you know the boys aren't just members. they aren't. they are friends who are there for each other through the lowest time of their lives, who listen to them cry, who laughed with them in their happy times. I really like. there's nothing more I believe in this bond of BEAST. even friendship doesn't seems like adequate word to describe their relationship. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 to BEAST