Monday 10 November 2014

2010 interview :::: 5 years later BEAST

5 years later BEAST & Yoon Dujun?

Dujun: BEAST seems to will be standing on the stage very handsomely singing and dancing for everyone. For me personally, if we can reach that time, wish in this 5 years I can do the things I like, and be as consistent as before. 

5 years later BEAST & Jang Hyunseung?

Hyunseung: By that time, we would get recognition, and become a mature musician right, maybe. In order to do that, have to keep being hardworking and persevere on, this is very important. This is my wish. 

 5 years later BEAST & Yong Junhyung?

Junhyung: Firstly, BEAST will become the best kind of group right? Members will also receive support in the various field they're good in, and other singers singing the song I produced, it will be good if I can release my own album too. 


5 years later BEAST & Yang Yoseop?

Yoseop: Even though I wish we can become a BEAST that, at that time, can still show off the sticky friendship between us, I also wish that we'll become a group that like the song Shock, challenging new genre of song, challenging without any boundaries. I will still be me Yang 
Yoseop. 

 5 years later BEAST & Lee Gikwang?

Gikwang: BEAST to become top of the world, is my dream. It'll be good if we can become the best group in the world. A group having very good teamwork, trusting each other, being like family among each other. And also, I Lee Gikwang, in BEAST of that time, will get along well with my friends, we will work hard together, until the very end and fulfill my goal together!


 5 years later BEAST & Son Dongwoon?

Dongwoon: For now I wish BEAST would become a representative group of Korea. I Son Dongwoon personally wish to give my best effort to do BEAST activities and at the same time start my own personal activity, and become an outstanding person. 

(credits dreamboy1016 via Asiki_HyunKii) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 to BEAST