Sunday 26 April 2015

[FANACC] 150425 BEAST Fanmeeting in Shanghai

150425 Little moments which I find very sweet :')

Junhyung :: When Junhyung first start talking yesterday, a lot of B2UTYs held up a banner 'Don't get hurt anymore in the future, Junhyung-ah'. Because the words are a little too much & a little small, his gaze was fixed at the banner for a long time, and he said 'Thank You' in mandarin afterwards. After his self-introduction I continue to hold up the banner, and because I was sitting in the second row I was sure that he saw me holding up the banner and pointed to me. He was laughing throughout the whole fanmeet, he was really happy last night! 

Yoseop :: Yoseobie is very sweet ~ He always walk to the most front area of the stage, standing infront of me. When Dongwoon was playing the 'guess the song' game, while everyone was looking at Dongwoon, I quietly snapped a lot of photos of Yoseop and he saw it!!!!!! He smiled to me and he walked to the area infront of me, and stood there for so long looking at me letting me take photos of him!!

Hyunseung :: During 'How to Love' event, because a lot of people was holding up the banner and many people probably didn't notice Hyunseung who was standing at the corner... But I very clearly saw him waving silently to the camera man, and then maintaining a posture nodding his head away to the camera for near to a minute. 

Dongwoon :: When the other boys were playing 'guess the song' game, he took care of the fan he's partnered with very well and kept chatting with her :")

(我爱斗哥哥)


*********************************

150426 Not the first time the boys reached out to the fan despite security guards stopping them :")

"Dongwoon got my giftㅠㅠ Along the way the security guard kept pushing meㅠㅠ I said 'Dongwoon ah, this, please'. The first time Dongwoon wanted to take it, his hand was stretched out halfway when the security guard pushed me awayㅠㅠㅜ I held out my gift once again, Dongwoon stretched out his hand over the security guard's arm to take my giftㅠㅠㅜㅜ" 

(磕巴少女Emma)


*********************************

150426 another story of the boys cherishing the gifts they received from fans :")



this photo of kwang is when he arrived in Korea :") the paper bag he's carrying was given to him by a fan in Shanghai and he was carrying it all along from the custom in Shanghai till Korea. 

the fan who gave him the gift said that kwang thoroughly looked through her gift because the white thing that you can see from the top? it's actually at the bottom but it's now at the top :")

(gift given by 淼淼的森林)

I really feel so touched that the boys received so many gifts throughout the years but they still looked through each and every one of it with so much care ;~~~~~~~; 

*********************************

A fan hold her Gikwang's banner upside down and Junhyung gestured to her to ask her to hold it uprightㅠㅠ

(巨不顺眼)



*********************************

 Junhyung awkwardly hugging himself after being 'rejected' by B2UTYㅋㅋㅋ

During the couple game segment, after B2UTY managed to guess the song, junhyung held out his hands wanting to hug her, but she already turned over (backfacing junhyung) to pass the mic to dujun. So Junhyung awkwardly hugged himself with both his arms XDDD And when the B2UTY realized and wanted to turn back to hug him, he already don't want to 'care' about her (in a joking way) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(扁豆1粒1016 & 只有墨镜是chic的俊喵喵)




*********************************

Phototaking & HI5 session

The moment the fans entered the door Yoseop looked over to them & smiledㅠㅠ

Once they finished taking photo Dongwoon keep smiling & saying thank youㅠㅠ Very warmheartedㅠㅠ (龙贵妇)

Yoon Dujun stared into B2UTY's eyes as he said thank you to her ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Gikwang's hand is very soft & warm, he kept nodding his head while smiling to byutㅠㅠ (moMoMINO) 



Yoseop taking and looking at a gift given by fanㅠㅠ (阿紫_HolicTen)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 to BEAST