Thursday 23 April 2015

140625 BEAST kiss the radio




Junhyung and Sunggyu cute friendship ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• During the speed quiz
Junhyung: How many songs did I produce in this albums? 
Sunggyu: Isn't it all written by you?! (AWWWW)
Junhyung: What is the type of girl I hate the most?
Sunggyu: Can I say it?!
Everyone burst into laughter XDDDDD

Ryeowook: Junhyung is on Kiss the Radio to promote the album, what do you think of the song? Have you listen to it?
Sunggyu: (sings) Good luck, Baby good luck to you 
Junhyung: Everytime I call him, he would always pick up the phone and greet me by singing the song I composed 
Sunggyu: (sings again) Hurry and erase the goodbyes that have smeared black onto the sky *shadow lyrics 

Ryeowook: Is there any secrets of Junhyung you know? 
Sunggyu: There is a lot but I can't say it on the broadcast. If I say it Yong Junhyung may not be able to promote anymore. XDDDD


________________________________________________________________________


The boys have to do a speed quiz with a friend whom they choose to call. Before that they already filled in a question sheet and this is their answers to the questions :")

Q: A member that you least have a conversation with?
Gikwang: There is none :")

Q: The member you're closest with? 
Dongwoon: All of the hyungs :")


________________________________________________________________________


Yoseop "Because I'm together with you all, I'm happy. I love you kids"

it's a segment of "Saying out the words in your heart - Why did you do that". At the start of the show, the boys were asked to write down words in their hearts that they can't say, and Ryeowook will read it out for them. 

Yoseop: Kids, I'm always thankful to all of you. Sorry for the times when I got angry and rant and become sensitive. Because I'm together with you all, I'm happy. I love you kids. 


________________________________________________________________________


After Ryeowook read out Yoseop's part, Doojoon is like "You're supposed to write it like this?" HAHAHA so his part goes like this 

Doojoon: Gikwang ah, please, why couldn't you wear earphone in the car? When you're sleeping, why must you wear earplugs? I'm begging you. 

Gikwang: Because I'm the style who's very sensitive to noise when I'm asleep so I wore earplugs. Ryeowook: Is there anything not good about that? Junhyung:because Gikwang can't hear his alarms nor his phone rings when he wear that
Doojoon: it caused a lot of trouble to everyone XD 

Gikwang: I have never been late before
Doojoon: Because I'm here XD

Doojoon: Yoseop and I are very particular about timing. Dongwoon too, Junhyung too. Lee Gikwang, Jang Hyunseung, these friends, are slightly slow. Always. No matter what it is they're slow. XDDD 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 to BEAST