Sunday 2 November 2014

"all the time that was spent on you all during my youth, you all repay me by bringing me to see a better world and changing me to become a better person"

I saw this quote on weibo and it suddenly make me think a lot. they said many of life's lessons aren't learned in textbook nor lessons. the boys' kindness, the boys' thoughtfulness, the boys' perseverance during their hardship to achieve their dreams, the boys' down to earth attitude.. all the things that the boys have brought me to see, by just being the way they're, are one of life's biggest learnings to me. we may have come to like BEAST because of their music, but in a fandom many people actually come & go, but what makes us stay until this very second, I think it's really how much the boys have given and taught us. yoseop said gikwang saved him, and he saved hyunseung, unknowingly this is how is it like between us and them too. when times get rough, the boys' music is what that pulled you through and brought you healing. when you're close to giving up, you thought of what the boys went through and decided to hang on a little more. you saw how much the boys have always given to the fans and the people around them unconditionally, and you eventually learn to give more, to have a bigger heart. I think I just.. am very very very thankful. to have found them and all the people they brought me to :') 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 to BEAST