Saturday 13 December 2014

BEAST 2012 2nd fanmeeting :: words from BEAST, to BEAST♡




Doojoon to Hyunseung: 
"Hyunseung ah, (during It's a beautiful night era) having to prepare for the comeback while acting in a musical really has been hard on you.. No matter when you're constantly showing your talents in various areas, this is something that is really worth to be proud of and take pride in. Everyone please applause for Jang Hyunseung."

Hyunseung to Junhyung: 
"Junhyung ah, to be able to sing the songs you wrote, is a privilege that I have only because I'm a member of BEAST. Even though I listened to a lot of songs a lot of raps, but the songs you wrote the raps you does is the really the best."

Junhyung to Gikwang:  
"Gikwang ah, seeing your perseverance in exercising & managing your body in the mid of the busy schedule, even though I'm a member too but seeing your hardworking and honest self really makes me feel that all these isn't easy. I hope that no matter when you'll always be healthy as a pillar of BEAST." 

Gikwang to Yoseop:
"Yoseop, Yang Yoseop. Singing with the most beautiful look the most handsome group BEAST's songs our main vocal! Even though the schedules are tiring but you've always done well in managing your vocals, I hope we can sing for a long long then for our fans." 

Yoseop to Dongwoon:  
"Dongwoon~ Our cutiepie maknae who's both cute and reliable at the same time. In the dorm no matter when, you who bear all the things that you don't like on yourself without any words of grumble, you who always bring happiness to the hyungs our Dongwoon ah~ Even though I didn't say it I've been always thankful towards you, love you"


Dongwoon to Dujun:  
"Our BEAST forever leader Dujun hyung. Our forever leader hyung. Always giving himself for BEAST, often giving advices, a person who's a hyung yet sometimes like a friend too to me. Meeting Dujun hyung and becoming a part of BEAST like this, I really don't know how big of a gift is this in life. Please always be the reliable hyung of me and BEAST." 



(credits Asiki_Hyunkii ♡


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 to BEAST